BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

RockPunkPrincess rulez



Hi its time to know who i am and whut i do much

Why the heck did u make this blog?

To show to all LT ppl whut im doing cuz im kinda

close minded to other ppl and im busy so.. u know
Why u afk much?

Didnt i said it already?!

Why u ignoring me?

Ohh cuz i dont kow ya and im always busy

How old are you?

19 betch! U JEALOUS U WHOAR?! hehe jk

What kind of person are you?
Im scene kid Scene kids are like.. cute and theyre acutually girls

and no boys but scene boys are gey so.. watch out! lol and im cute
u cannot just whisp me and add me on your buddy list and i like wearing
cute clothes i love hello kitty gloomybears and cupcakes i like chatting with ppl
and laugh im a funny kind of scene kid.. so betch u know it now! other question
plz?
Can i add your MSN?

Okays .. no!

Are you popular now?

Not..yet.. hehe i want to be the scene LaTale queen 4ever and ull

gonna know it 4 ever cuz i will be a legend betch!


What do you rlly do in rl life?

I do more than u can do! lol

Is it cool to be the scene queen in LT?

Yesh! and no one will pick my place ! NEVER! even if u try!

Ok bye!

NO! DONT GO YET lol !

Okays.. whos ur fav GM in LT?

idk yet.. im still choosing

Princess I hate you!

LOL idc?! SHUDDUP NOW?! and stop being mean to me! *punches*
What songs do you like?

I like rockpop ,Emoish,Pop

U like.. uuhh.. cute things like.. make up ?

Yesh i like cute things but.. i make up like emo u know.. smokey eyes..

i also tease my hair... blush a bit and my nails are shocking pink!
glowing in tha dark! and i always wear riggon on my hair! copy my style
if u wanna lol
Whut food can i order when u will die?

CUPCAKES CUPCAKES AND CUPCAKES!

Do u love me?

mhmmm... i like you know >D

Lets play in ur room?

No way! its all pink tough.. lol

Whos ur crush in LT?

Ill never say it! NEVER !

now some requests from me

PLEASE DONT just add me to buddy..anyways its full hehe

PLEASE DONT hurt me or else ill hurt you tew but harder and u can get banned
PLEASE DONT copy me or w/e ull do to me

PLEASE DONT just come betwin my chat first ask me LOL

PLESE DONT whisper me like spamming lol only my buds can just do it

thx for reading this noncence post! LOL jk!
cya!

0 comments: